Shorex 272 Posted May 27 During pandemic was the great time of CT3 and DIQ 1 Share this post Link to post
MousseDeLimao 319 Posted May 28 Add me: Moussão I Like ct3 ! We can make a good party 1 Share this post Link to post
Seller777 0 Posted May 28 3 hours ago, mayrs said: Your Nickname is MousseDeLimao? In Game Moussão Share this post Link to post
mayrs 49 Posted May 29 4 hours ago, Schroeder said: New players ? Leveling up a PS 117 here. 4 hours ago, Seller777 said: Moussão All right, i'll send pm Share this post Link to post
Kagome 23 Posted July 22 94 ata here .. anyone trying to up at this level? ;; Share this post Link to post
cameron 71 Posted Tuesday at 02:24 AM Not the general public, but in CT3—specifically the Bee Cave area—lots of Enigmas are dropping. I've already got 300 Infernal Riddles in my chests, and I'm leveling up a 13x character. Share this post Link to post