Mr.Kinky 0 Posted August 26 I am planning to build a Priestess, just wondering if it is advisable to have it at base strength or should I start adding some points as well? Share this post Link to post
L 1,248 Posted August 26 It depends a lot on how you play the game. I wouldn't look at it with a fixed build style. Your build can vary according to the game's environment. E.g.: - If you are a level 140 Priestess, it is advisable that you use extra health points to make sure you can play comfortably in Sunken Domain. This logic applies to other dungeons, depending on your level. - However, at this same level, you can use base health build if you are doing Bee Cave in a trio (to reach a higher DPS). - If you are doing a quest like 'Under the Veil', you'll probably want to add health points, because if the char dies, you'd have to start over. Therefore, if you play in multiple environments like hunting maps, dungeons, bosses, etc., it is good to be flexible to adjust your build according to every situation. 1 Share this post Link to post
wodantan 3 Posted Wednesday at 11:47 AM Base health on AD2 AD3 put more spirit high damage Other map need health to tank Share this post Link to post
Periwinkle 12 Posted 10 hours ago I try to use base health in all map because damage change a lot. I recommend you try get age armor + orb because if def high you tank very good lc and hunt map you can have spare point for get in health just to get 1500-1900 hp with wand Share this post Link to post