rookle 180 Posted September 23 (edited) A big thanks to Andres (Alessia) for the support! Here, we created a theme in the style of the perum skins he uses on his Ata. He asked for black/gray as the primary color and purple as the secondary. My friend Frontline asked for a KS (his main class) theme in blue with white details. I'm really happy to be a part of this project, which will be featured on his livestreams! Thanks, my friend. Edited September 23 by rookle 5 3 Share this post Link to post
rookle 180 Posted September 23 (edited) Ty, my friends! Edited September 23 by rookle add text Share this post Link to post
KriKa. 2,727 Posted September 23 (edited) 7 hours ago, rookle said: A big thanks to Andres (Alessia) for the support! Here, we created a theme in the style of the perum skins he uses on his Ata. He asked for black/gray as the primary color and purple as the secondary. My friend Frontline asked for a KS (his main class) theme in blue with white details. I'm really happy to be a part of this project, which will be featured on his livestreams! Thanks, my friend. I want one but i wanna discont i wanna pay cheap xD cause i know you for looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time *-* #FreeHoodToKriKa Cheers KriKa Edited September 23 by KriKa. 1 Share this post Link to post
rookle 180 Posted Monday at 05:47 AM thank you my bro, Noah.D Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea IM OPEN TO WORK. 3 4 Share this post Link to post
KriKa. 2,727 Posted Monday at 10:49 AM 5 hours ago, rookle said: thank you my bro, Noah.D Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea IM OPEN TO WORK. Amazing Where mine? Inadimplente xD Dont forgot 2give me 80% discount in. *.* 1 Share this post Link to post
Sanshiro 10 Posted Monday at 07:50 PM First of all, I want to thank you so much for the HUD you made for me. I’m 100% satisfied with it! You were incredibly patient, listened to all of my ideas, responded quickly, and were very professional throughout the whole process. Guys, if you’re looking for a badass HUD that really fits your style, this is your guy. Highly recommend! Noah.D 1 5 Share this post Link to post
rookle 180 Posted Tuesday at 02:42 AM 6 hours ago, Sanshiro said: First of all, I want to thank you so much for the HUD you made for me. I’m 100% satisfied with it! You were incredibly patient, listened to all of my ideas, responded quickly, and were very professional throughout the whole process. Guys, if you’re looking for a badass HUD that really fits your style, this is your guy. Highly recommend! Noah.D Thank you so much, my brotha! I rlly appreciate your trust and the support you gave me. I'm here if you need anything 1 Share this post Link to post
PIRADINHO 311 Posted 6 hours ago On 9/28/2026 at 2:47 AM, rookle said: thank you my bro, Noah.D Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea IM OPEN TO WORK. Damn Merenda for selling my sword, amazing inventory. 1 1 2 Share this post Link to post
rookle 180 Posted 6 hours ago 6 minutes ago, PIRADINHO said: Damn Merenda for selling my sword, amazing inventory. Hahaha man, this sword is insane thank u dude! 1 Share this post Link to post