Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rookle

Wartale custom HUD by Rookle

Recommended Posts

rookle

A big thanks to Andres (Alessia) for the support! Here, we created a theme in the style of the perum skins he uses on his Ata. He asked for black/gray as the primary color and purple as the secondary.

 

Alessia.jpg

 

My friend Frontline asked for a KS (his main class) theme in blue with white details. I'm really happy to be a part of this project, which will be featured on his livestreams! Thanks, my friend.

Frontline.jpg

Edited by rookle
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
_kenshin_

+1

 

Trabalho impecável.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
nksinistro

O brabo, não tem jeito!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
rookle

Ty, my friends! ❤️

Edited by rookle
add text

Share this post


Link to post
drfencer

O melhor do mondo

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
KriKa.
7 hours ago, rookle said:

A big thanks to Andres (Alessia) for the support! Here, we created a theme in the style of the perum skins he uses on his Ata. He asked for black/gray as the primary color and purple as the secondary.

 

Alessia.jpg

 

My friend Frontline asked for a KS (his main class) theme in blue with white details. I'm really happy to be a part of this project, which will be featured on his livestreams! Thanks, my friend.

Frontline.jpg

 

I want one but i wanna discont 

i wanna pay cheap xD cause i know you for looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time *-*

 

 

#FreeHoodToKriKa

 

Cheers

KriKa

Edited by KriKa.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
rookle

thank you my bro, Noah.D
Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea 😃

Noah-D.png

IM OPEN TO WORK.

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
KriKa.
5 hours ago, rookle said:

thank you my bro, Noah.D
Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea 😃

Noah-D.png

IM OPEN TO WORK.

Amazing 

Where mine?

Inadimplente xD

 

Dont forgot 2give me 80% discount in.

 

*.*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sanshiro

First of all, I want to thank you so much for the HUD you made for me. I’m 100% satisfied with it!

You were incredibly patient, listened to all of my ideas, responded quickly, and were very professional throughout the whole process.

Guys, if you’re looking for a badass HUD that really fits your style, this is your guy. Highly recommend!
Noah.D

  • Wow 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
rookle
6 hours ago, Sanshiro said:

First of all, I want to thank you so much for the HUD you made for me. I’m 100% satisfied with it!

You were incredibly patient, listened to all of my ideas, responded quickly, and were very professional throughout the whole process.

Guys, if you’re looking for a badass HUD that really fits your style, this is your guy. Highly recommend!
Noah.D

Thank you so much, my brotha! I rlly appreciate your trust and the support you gave me. I'm here if you need anything 🙌🏻

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
PIRADINHO
On 9/28/2026 at 2:47 AM, rookle said:

thank you my bro, Noah.D
Enjoy ur new hud, I really liked your idea 😃

Noah-D.png

IM OPEN TO WORK.

Damn Merenda for selling my sword, amazing inventory.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
rookle
6 minutes ago, PIRADINHO said:

Damn Merenda for selling my sword, amazing inventory.

Hahaha man, this sword is insane

 

thank u dude! 🙌🏻

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...