Jump to content
Konami

ASS 151 FULL

Recommended Posts

Konami

Ass 151

Gatherer: 10/10/6

Pick axe 10 dnt

Trowel 10 dnt

Rod 4

Set 144 sol mix

Set hell bsol

Set boss 3 drop

Armor 144 +17

Dagger 142

Smelting furnace and grinding tablet open

Share this post


Link to post
Konami

As the title says, I’m selling everything together. The pick axe and trowel come with the character, and I think it’s better to sell them as a complete package rather than selling the character alone.
If you only buy the character, it takes me a lot of extra time to sell the tools separately, and I wouldn’t have an account to use the tools on.
Therefore, I won’t be selling the character naked separately.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...