Mr.Kinky 0 Posted September 3 Hello, Just wanted some clarification on the proper way to do this, is it randomly applied? I just aged an armor to +4 lvl required is now 117, I am only 116, I followed the guide but the lvl requirement did not change, unless I am doing somethings wrong? Share this post Link to post
sansiro 196 Posted September 3 (edited) 18 minutes ago, Mr.Kinky said: Hello, Just wanted some clarification on the proper way to do this, is it randomly applied? I just aged an armor to +4 lvl required is now 117, I am only 116, I followed the guide but the lvl requirement did not change, unless I am doing somethings wrong? 3 age levels will increase an item's level by 1. When you age 6 , lvl requi come 118 Edited September 3 by sansiro Share this post Link to post
Mr.Kinky 0 Posted September 3 How do I change the requirement lvl back to 116? Share this post Link to post
sansiro 196 Posted September 3 27 minutes ago, Mr.Kinky said: How do I change the requirement lvl back to 116? Clean this item by Marvel stone. So you lost age lv Share this post Link to post
Neither 190 Posted September 3 (edited) 1 hour ago, Mr.Kinky said: How do I change the requirement lvl back to 116? You can de-age your item by 1 aging level with Relapsus Runes Relapsus Rune Relapsus Rune, use 3 at Master Shalon to de-age an Item by 1. Craft it by Smelting 4 Dark Stones and 1 Miracle Stone at Master Arad. Edited September 3 by Neither relapsus guide 1 Share this post Link to post
gtasaa 48 Posted September 3 Marvel ans Relapsus are too expensive bro, dont waste it on a low level item. I suggest getting other item 116 until you go 117, you will up too fast. Just keep in mind this mechanics lvl +1 in the future 1 Share this post Link to post
xkintaro 2,555 Posted September 3 Dont age any items below 144, is better to buy with age already or just do a goor mix, oredo, saph or sol. Share this post Link to post
Mr.Kinky 0 Posted September 3 Thanks for all ideas and suggestions guys, much appreciated Share this post Link to post
Lyseria 2,043 Posted September 3 (edited) The result of this pool was never applied so ye, three levels is the current increase. Edited September 3 by Lyseria Share this post Link to post