OBugmann 22 Posted September 10 (edited) Is the game still in testing? Edited September 10 by OBugmann 1 1 2 Share this post Link to post
SyphaBelnades 59 Posted September 11 No mistakes here. You walked toward the cliff and fell off. The game is constantly evolving to bring us closer to reality. It’s a feature. Share this post Link to post
xXxRazieLxXx 198 Posted Wednesday at 09:44 PM Be glad you didnt fall somewhere in Efria 1 Share this post Link to post
Shorex 272 Posted Thursday at 07:15 AM (edited) Lucky! here I am straight went to heaven And found the secret entrance of the upcoming map? Edited Thursday at 07:18 AM by Shorex 1 Share this post Link to post
Neither 193 Posted Thursday at 09:25 AM Spoiler 2 hours ago, Shorex said: Lucky! here I am straight went to heaven And found the secret entrance of the upcoming map? Dude wants a personal visity from Overlady xD 2 Share this post Link to post
Lyseria 2,047 Posted Thursday at 12:10 PM 4 hours ago, Shorex said: Lucky! here I am straight went to heaven Your spanking is coming. 2 Share this post Link to post
Shorex 272 Posted Thursday at 12:11 PM 2 hours ago, Neither said: Hide contents Dude wants a personal visity from Overlady xD Not my fault. Game crashed while doing Uppruni and I end up respawning there always before reinstalling my client to bring it back to normal Share this post Link to post